The Canadian government understands the cities and communities across the country which is experiencing the worker shortage in various occupations of skilled trades. Consequently, the federal skilled trade is the immigration program in Canada that can find out diverse workers in occupational trades.
This program allows various qualified trades people across the world for Canadian immigration permanently.
With the help of the express entry program, this system is managed. This program is designed for foreign trade workers with experience in various trade occupations.
Though this is not the only process for the skilled workers and their immigration. However, this can provide the facility of a first-track immigration program through the express entry system.
Minimum requirements of this FSTP program
- You should meet the minimum language level for each language. You must have the ability to write, listen, read and speak in that language.
- You have full-time work experience for at least two years in the skilled trade.
- You need to have a valid job offer for full-time employment or qualification certification in that trade of skills.
- You should meet various job requirements set out within the NOC (National Occupational Classification). This group is also subdivided into occupations and under the skill type B.
- No particular educational requirements are essential for this program.
- You should meet the Canadian language benchmark which is 5 for listening and speaking and 4 for writing and reading. After that, you should take the approved language test. Then, you should enter this test score in the program of express entry.
The first step to applying for this FSTP is to check your qualification possibility for a skilled trade worker. Then you can apply through the program of express entry. Moreover, you should have a valid job offer as mentioned in the eligibility context. Your goal should be achieving the invitation to apply (ITA) for the express entry program. After that, you should settle the territory also.